Author: o_diana (Page 1 of 58)
|A: What do you have for lunch, David?
B: I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
A: That sounds good. I have tuna.
B: Tuna is good too, Daniel.
A: I like jelly. Do you want to trade?
B: Sure. I like tuna.
A: This trade is good for both of us.
B: Yes, it is. Thanks, Daniel.
- Come to the table with clean hands and face.
- Put your napkin on your lap.
- Start eating when everyone else does—or when given the okay to start.
- Stay seated and sit up straight.
- Keep elbows (and other body parts!) off the table while eating.
- Chew with your mouth closed and don’t talk until you’ve swallowed.
- Don’t make bad comments about the food.
- Dialogues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SesCepncmJ8
- Clean up song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPq7wzGEjqE
- Vocabulary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKrbn1W8QjU // https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YABN7swaaYM
- Slow song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZITiwY8h8
- https://www.eslfast.com/kidsenglish2/ke2/ke2083.htm It is time to clean. She gets a bucket. She fills it with water and soap. It is all bubbly now. She puts a sponge inside the bucket. It is wet. She scrubs the floor. It takes an hour. Her house is big. Later, she dries the floor with towels. ( завдання в зошиті).
most important — наиболее весомый; наиважнейший; важнейший
the most important — первенствующий
most important things — самое важное
most important problems — самые важные проблемы
the most important frame — важнейший элемент набора
the second most important — второй по значению
the most important example — важнейший пример
the most important civic event — самое важное событие в городе
most important common interests — наиболее важные общие интересы
it is most important of all that — важнее всего то, что
Compare the pictures .
Santa Got Stuck in the Chimney
It was Christmas Eve. The children had hung their stockings by the fireplace and were all snug in their beds.
Sometime during the night, they were visited by a big, jolly, old man dressed in red. You got it, it was Santa Claus!
Santa and his bright red toy bag came down the chimney. This was his last stop of the night. First, he filled each stocking with special treats. Then, for each child, he left some gifts.
“A new bike for Suzie,” said Santa, pulling a beautiful pink bicycle out of his bag. “And, a train set for Billy.”
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyDrz6YAwvw /
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyYHs1-6Vls //
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;
The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While vision of sugar-plums danced in their heads;
And mamma in her ‘kerchief, and in my cap,
Had just settled our brains for a long winter’s nap,
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash,
Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.
The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow