|A: What do you have for lunch, David?
B: I have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
A: That sounds good. I have tuna.
B: Tuna is good too, Daniel.
A: I like jelly. Do you want to trade?
B: Sure. I like tuna.
A: This trade is good for both of us.
B: Yes, it is. Thanks, Daniel.
- Come to the table with clean hands and face.
- Put your napkin on your lap.
- Start eating when everyone else does—or when given the okay to start.
- Stay seated and sit up straight.
- Keep elbows (and other body parts!) off the table while eating.
- Chew with your mouth closed and don’t talk until you’ve swallowed.
- Don’t make bad comments about the food.
- Dialogues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SesCepncmJ8
- Clean up song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPq7wzGEjqE
- Vocabulary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKrbn1W8QjU // https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YABN7swaaYM
- Slow song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRZITiwY8h8
- https://www.eslfast.com/kidsenglish2/ke2/ke2083.htm It is time to clean. She gets a bucket. She fills it with water and soap. It is all bubbly now. She puts a sponge inside the bucket. It is wet. She scrubs the floor. It takes an hour. Her house is big. Later, she dries the floor with towels. ( завдання в зошиті).