Category: Читаємо англійською ( reading) (Page 1 of 39)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuRctwiZHBU = Leonardo da Vinci by JohnWork.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAQ-LE9oij8 = “Scotland” ( level 2).
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYm1rvL2aP8 = “Lazy Girl” ( fairy tale).
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jksY7OiqOfs = “Jennifer Lpez” by Rod Smoth.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toOlTZWCaRE = “England” ( level 4).
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIzQia83YXM = Jane Eyre (beginning level).
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxSR_NDnR9Y = “Coco Chanel” (level 3 ).
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm8wpk-lZnI = “Lost Love” (beginner).
- .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJRUIwM_MXE = “The Star Child”
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR28uxMqjc9yXe30cwQS2O0-M3i37jkHn9X2e7e35qjklcGLiWUWstUWwVY&v=mVzOgqByr0s&feature=youtu.be = Frozen. Part 1. English stories for kids. Mr. Burgerbook.
- For kids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q3fs4NCexw
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II-OZIxS7Z0 = Snow White and the Seven Dwarts – Grimm’s Fairy Tales – Full Story
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbHfFhLqZ30 = Heidi
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH5VcaiZ_Bc = Little Princess Stories . 5 Best Princess Storybooks – Bedtime Storiesand Fairy Tales Compilation.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SlpM7-6SVI = Rumpelstilskin Story for kids
Santa Got Stuck in the Chimney
It was Christmas Eve. The children had hung their stockings by the fireplace and were all snug in their beds.
Sometime during the night, they were visited by a big, jolly, old man dressed in red. You got it, it was Santa Claus!
Santa and his bright red toy bag came down the chimney. This was his last stop of the night. First, he filled each stocking with special treats. Then, for each child, he left some gifts.
“A new bike for Suzie,” said Santa, pulling a beautiful pink bicycle out of his bag. “And, a train set for Billy.”
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyDrz6YAwvw /
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyYHs1-6Vls //
- Coastline is the area where the land meets the sea or
- The shore is where the water meets the land.
- The shore is the land at the edge of an ocean, sea or lake.
- The beach is at the edge of or along the shore.
- Nowhere in the UK is more than 113 KM ( 70 mi ) from the coast.
- Around 30 million people ( out of 60 million ) live on the coast of the UK.
- The U. S. Coast Guard can come to your rescue along the coasts of the US.
- Cork is the second largest city in the Republic of Ireland. It stands on the coast.
an empty plastic bottle
- Cut a thick strip of copy paper. Draw a shirt for the front of your empty bottle. Glue the paper around the empty plastic
- Using your permanent marker, draw a face on your balloon.
- Pour 1/2 cup of vinegar into your empty water bottle.
- Next, using a small spoon pour baking soda into your balloon until it’s about 1/4 the way full.
- Now you are ready to perform your science experiment! Carefully stretch the neck of the balloon around the neck of the bottle partially filled with vinegar, making sure to keep the baking soda in the balloon. When you’re ready, dump the baking soda into the vinegar and watch as your balloon (or in this case, face!) grows and inflates!
- toilet paper rolls
- permanent marker
Trace and cut out the bunny ears and 1 inch base from your TP roll. Make sure to leave the ears connected to the bottom of the roll.
- Paint the ears and base all one color.
- Paint the inside of the ears pink.
- Use the permanent marker to draw a bunny face and put your egg in the holder.
Christopher Columbus was a hero to some and a villain to others. Hewas a brave explorer, but he also enslaved, murdered and stole fromnative people across the Americas. He first met the Arawak natives inthe Bahamas in 1492. They generously traded everything they owned.Columbus saw this as a weakness. He wrote in his journal, “Theybrought us parrots and balls of cotton and spears and many otherthings. They wouldmake fine servants.”
Shipworms had destroyed two of his ships. He wasforced to abandon them and send the rest of his ships to an island wenow know as Jamaica.
International Day of Happiness is celebrated on March 20 of every year. International Day of Happiness was introduced by the General Assembly of the United Nations through seminars and educational tips with the aim to educate and improve public awareness of the benefits of happiness. In the Himalayan region of Asia, Kingdom of Bhutan bought the idea. Only there the population is thought to be the happiest in the world due to the holistic approach to life. The amount of importance which placed on the well-being of people and communities with material wealth. The day will be very useful to everyone’s reminder that in general happiness does not necessarily come from buying and consuming and also from being famous but often from friends, and emotional well-being. Internationally, there are many events including websites in which people may participate happiness.